- 3 cups turkey meat, cubed
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small jar pimentos, drained
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup potato chips, crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place turkey in a large bowl and add all remaining ingredients except potato chips and cheddar cheese.
- Place in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Top with potato chips and cheddar cheese.
- Cook for 30 minutes until warm and bubbly.
- Serve alone or over egg noodles. (*Great recipe for leftover holiday turkey!)
*Great recipe for leftover holiday turkey!