- 16 oz. Braum’s Pork Sausage
- 3 zucchini, sliced
- 1 Braum’s Onion (medium), finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Braum’s Butter
- 12 oz. canned cream-style corn
- 2 cups Braum’s Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¾ cup cornbread stuffing mix
- 4.5 oz. canned green chiles, chopped and drained
- Brown sausage in skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain well and set aside.
- In large skillet over medium heat saute zucchini and onion in butter until tender. Combine zucchini mixture, sausage, corn, cheddar cheese, stuffing mix, and chiles; stir well.
- Spoon into lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until golden and bubbly.