- 1 cup baking mix (Bisquick)
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar, divided
- ½ cup Braum’s cold Butter or Margarine
- 1 can (40 ounces) sweet potatoes
- 1 cup Braum’s Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Braum’s Pecans, pieces
- In medium bowl, stir together baking mix and ½ cup brown sugar; cut in butter (using a food processor, pastry blender, or fingers) until crumbly.
- Put half of the crumbs (about 1 cup) in a greased 8×8 inch baking dish; reserve remaining crumbs.
- Slice sweet potatoes and place in a layer over crumbs.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream and ¼ cup brown sugar; spoon over sweet potatoes. Stir pecans into reserved crumbs; sprinkle over top.
- Bake on top oven rack at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until streusel topping is golden brown.