- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups whipping cream
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (2 lb.) frozen pecan pie, thawed and cubed
- ½ cup hot fudge ice cream topping, heated and divided
- ½ cup caramel ice cream topping, heated and divided
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted and divided
- Beat cream cheese, whipping cream and vanilla extract in a large bowl at medium speed for 2-3 minutes (or until smooth and firm); set aside.
- Place half of pecan pie cubes in bottom of a 4 quart clear glass bowl. Spread half of whipped cream mixture over pie cubes. Drizzle with half of hot fudge topping and half of caramel topping. Sprinkle with half of chopped pecans.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
Heating toppings makes it easier to drizzle.