- 1 Chocolate Flavored Ready Made Pie Crust
- 1 Package (6 oz.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- ¼ Cup Braum’s Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate Mint Liqueur
- 3 Cups Whipped Topping, Divided
- 2 Tbsp. Crushed Peppermint Candies or Candy Canes
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, marshmallows and Braum’s Milk.
- Cook at 50 percent power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring twice until smooth. Stir in liqueur.
- Cool at room temperature until no longer warm.
- Fold in 1 ½ cups Whipped Topping. Spoon into pie shell. Fold crushed candies into remaining whipped topping. Spread over chocolate layer.
- Cover and freeze until firm about 3 hours. Pie may be made up to several weeks ahead.
- Cut pie directly from the freezer and allow to stand 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
- Store leftovers in the freezer. Makes 8 servings.