- 1 ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter*
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 bags Skinny Pop® *
- 1 jar roasted peanuts*
- Line a large flat counter space with parchment paper.
- Pour the popcorn on top of the paper and spread out evenly.
- Place the chocolate chips into a microwave safe dish and microwave until melted, stirring every 20 seconds.
- Once melted, drizzle over the top of popcorn.
- Repeat the same process with the peanut butter.
- Sprinkle the popcorn with sea salt.
- Allow the chocolate and peanut butter to harden on the popcorn and then add the peanuts.
- Store the popcorn in an airtight container or package for gift giving.