- 2 packages Braum’s refrigerated crescent rolls*
- 2 firm peaches, peeled & cut into ⅛*
- 1 ¾ cups sugar*
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 stick Braum’s unsalted butter, melted*
- 1 can Mountain Dew soda
- Braum’s vanilla ice cream*
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place ¾ cup sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a gallon sized Ziploc bag.
- Put the peaches in the bag and toss to coat.
- Separate the crescent rolls and wrap them around each of the sugared peaches and place them seam side down on the baking sheet (4 to a row).
- In a small bowl, add the remaining sugar mixture along with the remaining cup of sugar.
- Pour the melted butter over the top of the sugar and stir.
- Add a spoon full of the butter over each crescent roll and then pour a small amount of Mountain Dew over the top of each one.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Serve with Braum’s vanilla ice cream.