- 1 – 8 oz. round Brie cheese
- ¼ cup Braum’s Butter or Margarine
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- 1 Tbsp. Braum’s Honey
- Place round of brie cheese in a shallow baking dish or pie plate. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine margarine or butter, brown sugar, nuts and honey. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Pour sauce over brie. Cut into wedges and serve with crackers, potato chips or fresh vegetables.