- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts*
- ¾ cup Braum’s mayonnaise*
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 stalk celery, diced*
- 1 green apple, diced*
- 2 tablespoons raisins*
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries*
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped *
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Braum’s Cranberry or Cinnamon Coffee Cake*
- In a large stock pot, place the chicken breast and cover with water.
- Boil the chicken breast for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set the chicken breasts on a plate to cool for 30 minutes.
- Then, either shred or cube the chicken.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, green apple, raisins, dried cranberries and pecan pieces.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, brown sugar and flat leaf parsley.
- Pour the dressing over the top of the chicken mixture and toss together.
- Serve on a bed of mixed greens with a slice of Cranberry Bread or Cinnamon Coffee Cake.