- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Braum’s Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 1 block (8 oz.) Havarti Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. honey mustard
- Crackers and Fruit
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a piece of wax paper, unroll crescent dough and press together seams to seal making one large rectangle. Fold dough over about 1 inch on short sides and press to seal.
- Spread honey mustard over all sides of cheese and place in center of dough.
- Fold dough over cheese and pinch seams to seal completely.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with crackers and fruit.