- 6-8 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 medium pears, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- ¾ cup Girard’s Champagne Dressing ®
- 2 slices Cranberry Bread, cubed and dried (see note)*
- Using a large platter, place lettuce on first.
- Top with pears, cranberries, pecans, feta cheese and cranberry bread cubes.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.
To dry cranberry bread simply brush slices with butter and place on a baking sheet. Bake in a 200 degree oven for 30 minutes, tossing often. Place on counter overnight. Break into bite sized pieces. Store in an airtight plastic bag.
Girard’s Champagne Dressing ® is a licensed trademark of T. Marzetti Company.