- 6 Tbsp. Braum’s Butter divided 2 Tbsp./4. Tbsp.
- ½ cup Braum’s Maraschino Cherries
- ½ cup whole pecans
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- ⅛ tsp. nutmeg
- 2 Braum’s Eggs
- 1 ½ cups Braum’s Egg Nog
- ¼ Tsp. rum flavoring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease entire bundt pan with 2 tablespoons softened butter focusing heavily on the bottom of the pan.
- Press nuts and cherries on bottom of the pan to make a pretty pattern.
- Dust lightly with flour and set aside.
- Mix next five ingredients including remaining 4 Tbsp. butter and beat for 4 minutes.
- Pour carefully into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes and then invert onto rack and cool. Be careful when removing cake from
pan due to nuts and cherries.
- Optional: Drizzle with your favorite sugar glaze or top with Braum’s Whipped Cream.