- 1 package Arizona Sunset Enchilada Soup mix*
- 2 cups water or chicken broth
- ¼ cup Braum’s Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
- 1 container Braum’s Sour Cream*
- 1 red or green bell pepper, chopped*
- 1 green onion, sliced for topping*
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Tortilla or potato chips for serving*
- Chopped vegetable tray for serving*
- In a medium saucepan, combine the contents of the soup package with water or chicken broth.
- Cook the mixture until the vegetables in the mix are rehydrated and the mixture reaches a thick consistency.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before mixing with other ingredients.
- In a small serving bowl, combine sour cream, enchilada soup mix, cheese, and bell pepper.
- Garnish with extra shredded cheese and green onion. Serve with chips or sliced vegetable tray.