- 2 cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 can hominy, drained
- 8 oz. grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 6-8 jalapeno slices, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 8 oz. Italian salad dressing
- Mix together all ingredients and refrigerate several hours (best if overnight).
- Drain prior to serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
If using fresh jalapenos versus those pre-sliced in a jar, be sure to remove seeds.