- 1 package Braum’s pre-made cookie dough*
- Your favorite Braum’s ice cream flavor*
- Braum’s Chocolate or caramel syrup*
- Braum’s whipped cream*
- 1 jar maraschino cherries*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the bottom side of a muffin baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using 2-3 cookie dough rounds, mold them around the outside of each muffin tin. (Do every other tin since they spread when baking).
- Bake for 10 minutes and allow the cookie cups to cool completely before removing from the tin.
- Now use your edible cookie cup to make an ice cream sundae with all the fixings!