- 1 pkg. Braum’s Chocolate Almond Cookies, crumbled
- 1 pkg. Braum’s Macaroon Cookies, crumbled
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- ¾ cup Braum’s Butter or Margarine, melted
- 5 cups Braum’s Milk, cold
- 2 boxes (5.9 oz each) instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 16 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine cookies and graham crackers. Add butter and mix together well.
- Reserve 1½ cups of the cookie crumb mix.
- Press cookie crumbs into a 15x10x2 inch pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Using a wire whisk, beat 5 cups cold milk and both boxes of instant pudding mix for 2 minutes. Pour pudding mix over cooled crust and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle about 1 cup of the reserved crumbs over pudding.
- Let chill 1 hour.
- Spread whipped topping evenly over pudding and top with remaining cookie crumbs.