- 6 large Braum’s Eggs, hard-boiled and cooled*
- ½ cup Braum’s Sour Cream*
- 2 Braum’s Bacon Strips*
- 2 Tbsp. Braum’s Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Pepper to taste
- Cook bacon in a medium skillet until the strips are brown and crispy.
- Place on a paper towel-covered plate and allow grease to drain.
- Once cooled, crumble the bacon into small bits and set aside.
- Peel the cooled hard-boiled eggs.
- Cut in half lengthways and remove the yolks from the egg whites.
- Put the yolks into a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add sour cream, bacon crumbles, cheddar cheese, Dijon mustard, and pepper to the egg yolks and stir well.
- Spoon or pipe the mixture into the egg whites.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with extra cheese, green onion, and paprika.